- Would you like more peace, calm and joy?
- Do you feel stressed?
- Does your job get you down? Is it all work, work, work?
- Maybe you get home from work and then have to do more work?
- Do you sometimes wonder if you can pay all the bills and still have any money left for a life?
- Are there people in your life who are dragging you down?
- Do you want to relax but when you finally stop have no idea of how to switch off?
- Are you losing sleep worried about a loved one or your own health?
- Perhaps you would like just a bit more peace and joy in your life?
Margie Braunstein is a Clinical Psychotherapist and educator who has delivered workshops to thousands of people over the last 25 years. This workshop will inspire, educate and motivate you to recognise and harness good stress while learning how to reduce or eliminate harmful stress.
You will learn how to calm the storm inside your nervous system plus some emergency first aid strategies for stressful situations that will also be useful for relieving lifelong stress. This workshop has been developed for you to enrich your life and relationships, starting with the relationship you have with the most important person in your life… yourself!
Margie brings the practices from her book ‘Getting to the Heart of Stress’ to life so that you will leave the workshop feeling confident about how to meditate easily, approach and manage difficult feeling states and integrate heart based practices into both your personal and professional life.
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ―Rumi