Learn to bake your own sourdough bread and pastry delights with The Bread and Butter Project, Australia’s first social enterprise artisan bakery. In each class we will take you through the whole process, turning handfuls of flour into your own warm, crusty loaves and sweet treats.
What You Will Learn
* The art of sourdough bread making from starter to baking your own hand shaped loaves
* The art of great pastries
* Insights from a Trainee Baker on how The Bread and Butter Project has offered a new career opportunity for asylum seekers and refugees
When, How and Cost
* Classes are held Wednesday’s from 9am – 12pm on site at our bakery in Marrickville, a short walk from Sydenham train station.
* Maximum per group is 10 participants.
* Cost is $1,650
* After each class you can take home all you can eat, along with your Bread & Butter apron and recipe book
MasterClasses have been enjoyed by The Goodman Property Group, Westpac Teams, Macquarie Bank, Two Providores and more….
“It was a really eye-opening experience
listening to some of the stories about the
people who work there plus it was
thoroughly enjoyable learning new baking
skills and tasting the delicious pastries!”
– Goodman Property Group