WHY IS SPEAK WITH CONFIDENCE FOR YOU?
HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF:
“Where would my career, business or life be if I had a confident voice and I wasn’t afraid to speak out?”
For many people, success comes from their confidence and their ability to communicate succinctly, powerfully and authentically.
DO YOU OCCASIONALLY OR CONSTANTLY:
– Feel too nervous to speak up in group situations
– Lack the ability to be heard amongst strong personalities
– Have difficulties finding the right words to say
– Suffer from anxiety or fears that hold you back
– Feel your energy drop when you are asked to present to a group
– Lack the confidence in your voice
– Wish that you had an even more confident and engaging presence
If you experience any of the above and you are a career driven woman seeking to improve your presentation and communication skills in a safe and creative environment then the Speak With Confidence Workshop is for you.
This is your opportunity to develop the energy, esteem and self-expression that you need to grow your physical presence and to advance your professional career with confidence. An interactive workshop with Mandy Siegel will help you get your voice heard and your presence known.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
– Explore your voice through fun and interactive activities
– Gain tips on how to manage nerves and remember content
– Grow your physical presence
– Speak and present with confidence and authority
– Control your voice using specialized vocal and breathing techniques
– Confidently engage and entertain your audience
– Connect with like-minded women to grow your networks and relationships.When women come together magic happens!
– Fully express your authentic self
– Fulfill career aspirations with another level of inner confidence
– Ignite your passion to propel you into your future
– Love your professional voice and even love public speaking
MEET YOUR VOICE AND CONFIDENCE COACH:
Mandy Siegel is a singer, presenter and facilitator with extensive experience in Human Resources, Life Coaching and NLP. Mandy is fully equipped to give you the tools to take your communication and presentations to the level of confidence you desire. “I inspire professional women to master their voice and tap into their natural charisma on stage and in their lives.This will bring you more joy in all that you do.
“I believe everyone has the power to speak authentically, from the heart and be heard!”
Even if you never speak in public these tools will help you build your inner confidence for life!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT Mandy Siegel workshops:
“Mandy has truly helped me to break through my stress and has provided me with the tools to be calm in moments that would have caused me anxiety in the past.” Nada Wentzel – Managing Partner, The Jonah Group.
“Mandy encourages you to experiment, to be fully self expressed, to have fun, to make discoveries about how your body and your voice work and to have tools not just for the stage and not just for singing and performances but in terms of enriching your life.” Toni Houston – Creative Director, TellTale Media
“Mandy has helped me to express myself clearly, succinctly and powerfully. The processes are amazingly simple and a lot of fun. Anyone can benefit from the sessions.” Dianne Marshall – Year Level Coordinator, Pascoe Vale Girls College.
“This workshop was perfectly designed and delivered.Mandy was extremely authentic, loving and professional using so many different practicals tools including meditation techniques to learn about strengthening my communication and confidence.Thank you Mandy.” Kristi Sproates – Owner and Trainer at Appy Connections
“Dear Mandy, Thank you from my heart! This workshop was super incredible. I can’t believe the amount of stuff I have learnt! This is the best life investment I have ever made. Please everybody spread the word this course is a MUST DO!” Shereen Green – Owner and Practitioner at The Bohdi Tree Retreat Centre
READY FOR A TRANSFORMATION?
When: Friday 8th September – 10th September, 2017
Venue: Merimbula Pambula Golf Club,
Address:173 Arthur Kaine Drive, Merimbula, NSW 2548
Wear comfortable clothes as there will be some movement-based activities.
Light snacks and water will be provided. Please bring lunch.
Book NOW as numbers are limited to create an intimate environment where you will receive individualised support. It took me 30 years to learn everything I know and I am honoured to be here to hold your hand and learn these proven tools to help you communicate authentically, powerfully and from the heart to grow your business and life. xxx
Every ticket will be used to support Women’s Community Shelters –http://www.womenscommunityshelters.org.au/