Studio Neon Presents Sunday Sous Sessions
In an Australian first, Sunday Sous Sessions will harness up and coming talent from renowned Sydney hatted restaurants, giving Sous Chefs their chance to create a 5-course degustation for 50 guests outside the realms of their workplace with no boundaries, just great food!
Each exclusive Sunday Sous Session event will give participating Sous Chefs the chance to express themselves, run a full restaurant and showcase their own signature creativity and style, all whilst doing something they love.
Sunday Sous Sessions will highlight the people behind some of Sydney’s top restaurants, the unique and unprecedented talent of our hospitality industry, and encourage and promote growth of our Sous Chefs.
The first of four Sunday Sous Session events will feature nel. Restaurant’s Senior Sous Chef, Andy Ashby who works alongside the renowned Nelly Robinson. Starting his career at an early age in New Zealand, Ashby moved to Australia landing at hatted restaurant The Point, working underneath Scott Picket. From there Ashby moved to the highly acclaimed qualia (Hamilton Island) where he had the opportunity to work in the kitchen with the likes of Peter Gilmore, Guillaume Brahimi and Shannon Bennett. Ashby has also worked at the hatted Thompson Reserve in Brisbane prior to moving to nel. Restaurant alongside Nelly Robinson where they are famed for their degustation menu that changes on a six-week rotation.
*$165.00 per person includes a 5 Course Degustation with Drink Pairings.
Terms & Conditions
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission. Failure to present your ticket may result in refusal of entry to this event.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only valid for the date and time printed on the ticket. This ticket cannot be exchanged or credited for another Sunday Sous Session or event hosted by Studio Neon.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Please select carefully as tickets are non-refundable.
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry. Any persons whose behave is judged by management of Sunday Sous Sessions to be offensive, unruly, intoxicated or in obstruction of the enjoyment of other guests will be required to leave the premises and no refund provided.
6. Dietary requirements and allergies are required to be declared in the provided booking fields at the time of purchase. Undeclared dietary requirements and allergies will not be catered for.
7. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt.
8. This ticket has been created and managed using the Humanitix ticket booking website or app and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of Humanitix.
9. Proof of age identification may be requested of patrons in attendance.
10. Latecomers to this event may have to wait to be seated or may be refused entry. There will be no partial or full refund provided should you miss part or all of this event.
11. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be canceled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
12. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event. Please understand by attending this event you are consenting that you may be filmed or photographed in some capacity and for this imagery to be used at the discretion of Sunday Sous Session management for future promotional uses.