Join me for the first Gutsy Gathering Women’s Circle Workshop of 2018 where we will harness the energy of the full moon in Leo to dream big.
What do you want and how can you bring forth all that you desire?
What are you strengths and what action can you take to support them?
What are you passionate about?
Now is the time to dream big and desire more! No more scarcity or cutting yourself off from joy!
During the 3.5 hour workshop together we will:
- Set your intentions for the year ahead.
- Take a journey inward as we undertake a guided meditation together.
- Gather and chat with kindred spirits in a brave, sacred and intimate space.
- Using my tried and tested tools and practices, we will journal, identify the goals you want to achieve and flip your negative thoughts with positive Gutsy Mantras creation and create a Dream Box to take home to help reminder ourselves to dream big in 2018.
- My healing crystal Reiki grid will support your intentions and provide healing during our time together.
- Receive a gutsy goodie bag to take home and support you to have a magnificent 2018 – these gifts will uplift your mind and emotions, opening and bringing connection to your heart, mind and spirit.
Space is limited to 8 women only. Register now so you don’t miss out!
What are my transport/parking options?
Parking is available in the surrounding streets. Address will be provided closer to the event date.
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
If you are unable to attend, you can transfer the ticket to a friend. There are no refunds however.
What do I need to bring to the event?
Bring your own journal and water bottle. All other materials to create your keepsake will be provided, along with refreshments.
What is available for purchase at the event?
Crystals and other spiritual support tools will be available to purchase if you wish.
Sharyn Holmes is a women’s leadership and qualified Youth Mentor. She created Gutsy Girl to honour and unleash the Gutsy Girl in all girls and women. She leads women’s circles, circle leadership online training, personal development workshops and sistermind programs guiding and teaching women to actively engage with their wild truth, harness their gutsy leadership abilities, honour their gifts, and empower themselves through ancient wisdom practices, earth medicine, spiritual and self care tools.
She has guided and taught more than 160 girls and women people through workshops, speaking and guest teaching events since 2015. She is a guest teacher in the Shine From Within Personal Development Course for teen girls.
Her writing has been published in the books 365 Ways to Connect with Your Soul and Goodness Abounds and she has been featured on EH Magazine, Blog Society, Wild Sister, Rebelle Society, Upbeat Downstream, Designing Her Life, The Phoenix Soul, Working Mums Collective and Kind Over Matter and the podcast The League of Extraordinary Introverts.