Does the fear of failure ever hold you back from achieving your goals?
Do you want to say goodbye to imposter syndrome, ditch achievement anxiety and grow your potential?
If so, this night is for you!
F-OFF is a movement that explores our fear of failure, why it holds us back and shares strategies to grow human potential. Join us as we team up with gratitude warriors Karma, to explore how gratitude can help us face our fear of failure and thrive in a rapidly changing world.
- Clyde Rathbone, former Australian Wallaby and co-founder of Karma.wiki
- Dayne Rathbone, former international comedian and co-founder of Karma.wiki
- Carla Hoorweg, senior lawyer, lobbyist and international volleyball umpire
- Talia Wahnon, clinical psychologist and mindfulness practitioner
- James Anderson, personal trainer & health coach, writer, mental health advocate and founder of The Push Play Project
- Joshua Ross, hedge fund manager turned social entrepreneur
- Kat Dunn, co-founder of F-OFF: Fear Of Failure Forum
We have partnered with social impact ticketing platform Humanitix who will donate a portion of proceeds to Menslink, an organisation that supports young men get through tough and lonely times. For more information please visit: https://www.menslink.org.au
Tickets mean you have food, drinks, entertainment and access to a great community on the night, with the proceeds going to a good cause.
Join us and say “F-OFF” to your fear of failure!
Kat Dunn, Nicole Stevens, Janelle Watts